Plymouth District Library invites local not-for-profit groups to request use of our meeting rooms. Study rooms are available for walk-in use.
Study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Six individual study rooms on the upper level can accommodate up to two persons at a time. Two group study rooms on the upper level can accommodate small groups of 5-6 and include whiteboards for collaboration. Markers and erasers are available with an ID. An additional study room in the Teen Zone is available to teens on a first-come basis for quiet study.
Meeting Rooms are available by advance reservation to local groups of 5 or more persons.
- Groups requesting to use a room must have not-for-profit status.
- Meetings must have in attendance a Plymouth resident to act as a sponsor for the event.
- Meetings cannot involve any exchange of monies– neither products or services sold nor monetary contributions made.
- Meeting room use is limited to the hours the library is open, and rooms must be cleared fifteen minutes prior to library close.
- Meeting room groups are responsible for setting up the room and cleaning up after any messes their group makes. A vacuum is available in the Walldorf kitchenette if needed.
Walldorf & Dunning Rooms
The Walldorf and Dunning Meeting rooms on the main level are appropriate for larger groups and programs. The rooms can be combined for large presentations or split for mid-sized groups. Each room contains a presentation system. Walldorf guests have access to a small kitchenette room with a sink and refrigerator. Advanced booking is required and must be approved.
Friends board Room
The Friends Board Room is appropriate for mid-sized groups and programs. The conference table seats a maximum of 12 participants with additional seating along the windows for extra guests. The Friends Board Room includes a small kitchenette and presentation system. Advanced booking is required and must be approved.
Request a meeting Room
The Library accepts meeting room requests on a quarterly basis beginning Jan 15 for spring, April 15 for summer, July 15 for autumn and October 15 for winter. We are currently accepting meeting room requests for dates through May of 2023.