Left to right: Mike Pappas, Yasir Khogali, Jacqueline George, Brian Anderson, Steve Harper
Not pictured: Mary Maguire
2020 Board Meeting Dates
The Plymouth District Library Board will hold its Regular Meetings the following dates at 7:30 pm at the main level Friends Room at the library. Please click here for the 2020 meeting schedule.
Library policies, meeting minutes and reports are available in print to the public for inspection on the upper level reference desk during building hours.
The Plymouth District Library is governed by a seven person board of trustees. These non-partisan trustees are elected by the citizens of the Library district, which consists of Plymouth Township and the City of Plymouth. Trustees are:
- Elected for a term of four years
- At least 18 years of age and residents of the City of Plymouth or Plymouth Township
- Expected to attend monthly meetings, held the third Tuesday of each month
- Expected to serve on other Board subcommittees which may meet at other times during the month
- Through the staff professionals, responsible for overseeing the entire library operation, to include the physical building, the creation and maintenance of library collections, services and programs, library personnel policies and expenditures
- To serve as liaisons within the community
- To represent the library at community events, as needed
- To keep current with present trends and concerns within the library industry