Left to right: Mike Pappas, Yasir Khogali, Jacqueline George, Brian Anderson, Steve Harper
Not pictured: Mary Maguire
2020 Board Meeting Dates
The Plymouth District Library Board will hold its Regular Meetings the following dates at 7:30 pm at the main level Friends Room at the library. Board of Trustees 2020 meeting schedule.
Library policies, meeting minutes and reports are available in print to the public for inspection on the upper level reference desk during building hours.
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION – PUBLIC MEETINGS
The Library is monitoring the on-going developments related to the Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19.
As with the rest of the world, Library leadership is monitoring the on-going developments related to the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, with great interest.
The Library takes the safety and well-being of its staff and citizens seriously. We are monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and encourage you to continue to follow CDC updates as they become available.
Currently, the Library has decided to continue holding its public meetings. Our agenda will be posted online. The Library will accept written public comments by sending them to this email address at least an hour before the meeting at which you want your comments to be considered: email@example.com
Because this is a continually evolving situation, meetings may be cancelled in the future. If that happens, the Library will use its best efforts to let citizens know of any cancellations by posting it on our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: Carol Souchock, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 734-453-0750, ext. 218.
March Board Meeting: Tuesday, March 17 @ 7:30 pm @ The Plymouth District Library
The Plymouth District Library is governed by a seven person board of trustees. These non-partisan trustees are elected by the citizens of the Library district, which consists of Plymouth Township and the City of Plymouth. Trustees are:
- Elected for a term of four years
- At least 18 years of age and residents of the City of Plymouth or Plymouth Township
- Expected to attend monthly meetings, held the third Tuesday of each month
- Expected to serve on other Board subcommittees which may meet at other times during the month
- Through the staff professionals, responsible for overseeing the entire library operation, to include the physical building, the creation and maintenance of library collections, services and programs, library personnel policies and expenditures
- To serve as liaisons within the community
- To represent the library at community events, as needed
- To keep current with present trends and concerns within the library industry