The Library offers the following services through the Low Vision Center:
1. Books and pamphlets about vision loss and where to get assistance.
2. Large Print books, both fiction and nonfiction.
3. Audio Books - Books on CDs and "Playaways"
4. Magnifying Glasses that may be checked out for a 3 week loan.
5. CCTV Reading Machine
6. Internet Terminal with ZoomText (englarging software)
7. Access to audio books from the National Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
When you use Plymouth District Library's wireless network you have agreed to accept our Internet Use Policy.
Wireless access is provided using a public, unsecured network.