AARP Tax Help Appointments
The AARP will again be providing free tax preparation service at the Library on Wednesdays. Appointments must be made in advance - please call our special tax line - 734-453-0750, ext. 229. Leave your name and number and you will be called back to arrange your appointment.
The PCCA OFFICE will NO LONGER arrange tax appointments!
Adult Diabetes Support Group
Plymouth Lions Club announces
Adult Diabetes Support Group at the Plymouth District Library.
Club meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm.
Fern Vining, a registered nurse and certified diabetes education will be the group facilitator. Discussion topics include:
- Understanding diabetes
- Self management strategies
- Meal planning and tips when eating out
Everyone is welcome to attend!
Low Vision Info Session –First Thursdays of each month, 1pm
Join a Group
Expand Your Horizons - - Join a Group !
Senior Writing Group- Get help writing your life story. Meets the 1st Tuesday of every month from 1:30-3:00pm.
- Plymouth Library Garden Group - discusses various aspects of gardening and landscaping. Meetings are at 7:00pm on the 4th Thursday of each month April through October.
- Needlework Group - includes knitters, quilters and other kinds of handicrafters. Bring your current project to share with this group on the 4th
- Book Discussion Groups - Join Brown Bag Books and meet on 4th Wednesday of each month at noon, or come to Contemporary Books that meets at 7:30pm on the 2nd. Tuesday of each month.
For more information on any of these groups, call the Library at 734-453-0750, press 4.