Adult Diabetes Support Group at the Plymouth District Library. meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm.
Fern Vining, a registered nurse and certified diabetes education will be the group facilitator. Discussion topics include:
- Understanding diabetes
- Self management strategies
- Meal planning and tips when eating out
Everyone is welcome to attend!
Low Vision Info Session –First Thursdays of each month, 1pm
Expand Your Horizons - - Join a Group !
Senior Writing Group- Get help writing your life story. Meets the 1st Tuesday of every month from 1:30-3:00pm.
- Plymouth Library Garden Group - discusses various aspects of gardening and landscaping. Meetings are at 7:00pm on the 4th Thursday of each month April through October.
- Needlework Group - includes knitters, quilters and other kinds of handicrafters. Bring your current project to share with this group on the 4th
- Book Discussion Groups - Join Brown Bag Books and meet on 4th Wednesday of each month at noon, or come to Contemporary Books that meets at 7:30pm on the 2nd. Tuesday of each month.
For more information on any of these groups, call the Library at 734-453-0750, press 4.